Tuesday, April 12, 2011

anticipations

if u ask me, i want sooooo many things in life..who doesn't?

so far i'm being blessed with a great family, supportive friends, a rocking job.i am thankful to Allah for blessing me as such..Alhamdulillah..

apart form anticipating improvisations  in life as regard to a better position, better remunerations, having better Iman, i'm contented with whatever rezki that Allah has given me.i will not ask anything else.

but my heart is still vacant for the 2nd best position - my bestfriend, my lover, my soulmate, my all.

having said that though, i'm in the process of learning to accept and so far i'm happy with the progress.i may not get what i want but i'm making do with what i'm having hoping that it is the best for me.

plus, who knows what their destiny would be?

we might think that something is not good for us but who are we questioning??

fate is certain.

we have to embrace it with a sincere heart and willingness to be thankful for it.

Allah knows what's best for all of us..

maybe the person i've been rejecting all this while IS the best person for me..

just maybe..

if YES, then i'll give my devotion to this person until the end of time.


*pray hard*

smile dear, coz this is OUR time to shine..

2 comments: