Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 16

me n my hero!!! *hugs*

two most important entities in my life  



May 16..

a very important date...

1) its my Dad's birthday

and

2) My call day

those two pictures above were taken on my long-call day..it was May 16, 2009..i specifically dedicated my call day to my dearest father who then celebrated his 53rd birthday on the same date..it was mentioned in my speech..after the proceedings, he hugged n kissed me on my forehead and said "in my whole 53 years of living, this year's present is the best.you made me n ibu proud" ~~=)

yeahhh..it made me cry.knowing that both my parents were so proud of me..i know on that day, i've achieved something in life.hihihii..

so today, my lovely hero turns 55..*yayyy duit EPF ayah dh boleh kuarr!!!!* =P
this year i dont have anything special to give him..but this morning i called him and sang a silly birthday song on my way to court..it sufficed..as long as he's happy, i'm happy..i pray that Allah would grant him all happiness in life, bless him, give him the best n eventually grant both my parents Jannah..Ameennnn..n oh!! i also pray that my father would still be with for a very long long time..haha..i still want to joke around n laugh my head off with my darling father even though i'm married (one day).teeehhehehehe...

I love you Ayah!!!!!! *hugsnkisses*

and also today, it marked my 2nd year in the legal practice..i'm still enthusiastic to anticipate more challenges in this profession. *cewah poyo much*
i hope in the next 10 years, i'll still be a rocking DropDead Diva..haha! *aminkan cepattttt*


please bear with me, people..for Insyaallah, i'm gonna be here for a loooooong time..=)



*lotsoflove*

No comments:

Post a Comment